New 200 Series for my 150 merc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 200 Series for my 150 merc.

I was told instruction on how to install would be included and i haven't fount them yet. 1) Where would they be and 2) I am pretty sure i can figure it out but how much gear lube does it take???

You can find the instructions by clicking the technical link on the top of the webpage. We don't include them with the drive, so I assume you bought if from someone else as we wouldn't say they are in the box.

For the gearlube, just buy a quart and a pump and you will be fine. Make sure and fill it from the bottom until it comes out the top.

Tech support

Comment

nope called you guys directly and was told the instructions would be included.

I'll find them in the tech. section thanks

Comment

What was your invoice number?

Tech support

Comment

31513 is the invoice number on the paper work and SEI warranty card or whatever it is LOL

Its no big deal. The instructions online are very detailed and should work out great. Can't wait to get it installed and get 10-20 hours on it so its fully broke in. That may take a while since i will travel a mile or so then shut it off and use my electric motor for the majority of the day.
          Last edited by Rfat16; 09-09-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will inform the salesman so no one else is expecting the instructions to be in the box.

Thanks,

Tech support

Comment

Just started the install. I'll let you know how it went shortly

Comment

Working...
              X