SE-106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE-106

I blew my pinion gear out of my alpha drive the second week of July. I was going to have a local mechanic rebuild my drive, but he told me about SEI Engineering. He said he couldnt rebuild my drive for the price they were selling there units. I sent an email asking for shipping costs and a ship date which was answered within 24 hours. I ordered the 106 on the 20th of July, and was told the drive wouldnt ship till Aug. 5th. They actually shipped it 2 days early, and it arrived today. I am impressed with the look, and the finish of the drive, and also the packaging it arrived in. I will have it on my boat tonight, and start the breakin process. I will tell ya how everything goes, so far thank you great doing business with you, and I will be sure to tell all my boating friends. Sean. :D

I am absolutely satisfied with the SEI product. I just winterized my boat yesterday. I changed the lower unit oil after 14 hours of break in time. There was very minimal metal shavings on the lower drain plug. In fact as I wiped it with a rag, it looked like silver paint on the rag. The oil only had small amounts of black in it. The drive has performed beyond my expectations. I want to thank sei for providing the average joe who likes boating, but can't afford the corporate greed of most marine manufacturers, and there highly inflated prices. I will recommend your products to all my boating friends. Thanks again and safe boating. :D

Comment

Were glad your happy with the product. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Tech Support
      Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Working...
      X