Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attempted to load an image to be displayed under user name but it seems as this is not allowed on this board. This is a paste/copy of the FAQ for avatars: "How do I show an image below my username?
    There may be two images below a username when viewing posts. The first is an image associated with your rank; generally these take the form of stars or blocks indicating how many posts you have made or your status on the forums. Below this may be a larger image known as an avatar; this is generally unique or personal to each user. It is up to the board administrator to enable avatars and they have a choice over the way in which avatars can be made available. If you are unable to use avatars then this is the decision of the board admin and you should ask them their reasons (we're sure they'll be good!)"
    Wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if they are disabled. If so can that be changed?
    Thank you,
    Scott
    1988 21' Crestliner Cuddy Cabin
    GMC 5.0 200hp
    SE 106 Stern Drive

I have an avatar for my Tech support ID and that works fine. We did not disable anyone as far as avatars go.

I will try and look at it tonight if I have time.

Tech Support
    Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Thank you.
      For what it's worth I normaly use Firefox as a browser, so I tried IE to see if that's where I was having problems, no joy. I'm probably doing something wrong. :(
      Thanks,
      Scott
      GMC 5.0 200hp
      SE 106 Stern Drive

Comment

Give it a try now, it should be working.

Tech Support
        Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Thank you very much.
          That is the picture I took after I towed it out of my workshop upon completing the installation of the new SE106 upper/lower units. I was in a hurry since my wife was already packing the truck to go the lake.
          Scott
          GMC 5.0 200hp
          SE 106 Stern Drive

Comment

Working...
          X