My experience with SEI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with SEI

I wanted to complement SEI for the outstanding product you are producing. I'm a mechanical engineer with over 15 years of design and manufacturing experience with castings and machined components. I can see that SEI knows what it takes to watch the details to get it right.

I received an upper and lower unit within 3 days of order as promised and packaged very well to protect against any transit damage. The upper unit arrived with the correct gear ratio as ordered.

The fit and finish is incredable. The housing is finished in a high gloss baked epoxy and the machined parts have a smooth surface finish with no burrs. Top notch components used throughout the assemblies.

The upper and lower units went together very easily and took about an hour to assemble. I was, however, surprised to find that a new steel bushing for the shifter lever did not come with the new upper unit. I had to remove the old one from my old drive and press it into the new unit. This took about 30 minutes and I feel that since it is a wearable component it sould have come installed on the new drive. Once together, I had it mounted to the boat with new gear lube installed in less than 30 minutes.

The unit runs very quiet and responsive. Tight in the turns, straight and steady in the straight aways. So far I am very pleased with the product. If, through the course of time it proves to be as dependable as your testing has shown, you have a real winner.

Congratulations SEI! You are filling a market need with a high quality product, responsive delivery at a very competive price. I have only one question.... Are you looking for investors?

Keep up the good work!
Working...
X