Assmembly Instructions and Comments 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assmembly Instructions and Comments 106

Can't argue with the price. The only thing I would suggest, is an upgrade of the assembly instructions. It is wonderful that you even have them, but obvious that they are an older version. Two things that I would suggest needing clarification:
    1) The drive shaft DOES NOT and DOES NOT NEED an o-ring.
    2) The brass shift lever does not need any bushing from the old drive, and sits in it's hole rather loosely. And that the washer goes on the inside of the hole.

Finally, in shipping I would bag the upper and lower better. I had little styrofoam pieces all throughout the lower. It took awhile to get it all out. They seem to cling to everything. I didn't want them clogging up any water passages, so I took the time to get all I could see. If the bag had been sealed, it may have been avoided.

But after all, the price is really unbeatable, customer service is great, and I would do it all again! I'm all for giving Mercury some good competition. Boaters are NOT monet trees, and it's great to find a vendor that doesn't make me feel like one. Thanks SE!!!! I will recommend you to EVERYONE!!!
Working...
X