Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sick of this problem totally burned out,sad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick of this problem totally burned out,sad!

I have done everything you have said to do on the install of the new unit but i just got back from a 10 day boating trip in that time i feel that the 10 hour breakin time was set,the outdrive sounds like a rattling whining embarissing hunk of crap. my 20 year old unit sounded like a champ to this one. Still sounds like bearings not so much gears. Iam embarassed to even show this outdrive to anyone it sounds like a hunk of ####. Iwant to get a new upper and lower i cannot go on worrying about this and i feel disapointed. Prove your quality and get back to me. I have not over revved i have warmed it up i have changhed the oil after 4 hours it was clean . Only time the unit sounds good is at throttle when you cant hear it.I would like to be proud of my boat again but this outdrive is a bad example of what good is i am depressed to take my boat out now this must be fixed, how would you feel not trusting your boat because of something you paid a lot of money for?
    Last edited by jimandkathycarroll; 07-07-2007, 03:53 AM.

Please call our warranty department at 727-461-0811 between 8AM and 5PM Eastern time and we can get you taken care of.

Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X