New lower unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lower unit

Following is an email we recently received.
    Tech Support

You recently sent me a lower unit under invoice# 14045 and , no doubt, you are expecting to hear a complaint of some sort! Not from me.

I am a retired Sales and Marketing manager and after all of those years, I generally expect people to screw up most anything. Not here.

I was very pleasantly surprised when UPS delivered Your carton isn't a cheapie and the Logo just jumps and suggests that you folks take pride in what you do. I took the carton into the garage and slit the top and was again pleasantly surprised. Molded styrofoam! Obviously enough pride to protect your products about as well as they can be protected.

I split the foam and called my wife to look at the lower unit and she suggested that I put it on a pedestal in the front yard as it looked more lke a jewel than a piece of machinery. She was right in a sense. You do very nice work. I haven't installed it yet --probably this weekend and I expect it will work just like it looks and I will follow your break in instructions too.

Thanks---it is very nice to run across some folks who really care and take pride in craftsmanship.

Rich V.

Just gotta add to this thread.

I too have purchased 2 se106's for my boat. How Happy am I. VERY VERY VERY HAPPY. I have a run down of all my trips on the Gen discussion forum. And to top it off I went on a trip and ran a ground doing major damage to one drive. Called warranty and they said no problem send it back we will get you a new one out ASAP. Still waiting to wake up from this dream. Being in the boating biz, I have know put in to become a dealer of SEI products.
    Last edited by Precision-Upholstery; 08-07-2007, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X