Great Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Drive

My son said I have to rename out boat to “RayRocks” It seems I found some under our boat. I was sick. Really sick when the dealer said how much it was going to cost, I thought my boat is a total. He then told me there was only one in the country and it was $3800.? He had me so he thought!
    The more I thought about it I knew I had to look elsewhere.. I am always on Google and so I went back there again. There was your site. Sterndrive. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. I called, asked questions and placed my order. Our new outdrive was there in a matter of a few days. My son had it on the boat the next day and we were on the way out fishing.
    I can’t tell you how pleased I am. I have my boat back. The price was excellent; the 3 year warranty is excellent, the outdrive is quiet so how can we go wrong.
    I can’t wave the flag high enough for your company.
    Our unit came on time as the agent said it would. It was packaged for shipping and I didn’t need to worry as I opened it. This new unit looks great and works well. We have had it in the water a month now and on the Great Lakes several miles off shore. I have no worries with this unit at all.
    Again thanks for a great product, from the first phone call all the way to our boat.
    Ray
Working...
X