se106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• se106

Just got my new stern dive installed on my boat. But when I went to install my prop it will not fit. The old prop fits but the new Terning Point Express will not fit I had the Terning Point Express prop on the old stern drive. Can you tell me what I need.

Thanks

I am not sure what you mean by not fitting? Are you talking about the prop hitting the Trim tab? That happens on high rake props and you need to use a flat plate instead of the fin.

Tech Support
    Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Prop

When i slide the prop onto the shaft the spline lines up but the diamiter of the ceneter part of the prop mount is to small. The prop shaft on the new stern drive is larger than the old Mercrusier Unit.

Thanks

Comment

Do you have a micrometer to measure the shaft diameter? I checked our shafts and they measure .988" just past the splines. Make sure you do not have any nicks or burrs that could catch the prop hub.

Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X