SE 106 back-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE 106 back-up

At Christmas the 2 legs I ordered arived at my door about 2 weeks after the money had been transfered. The quality was excellent and they were fitted up really quick. The first run impressed me as it was the best the boat had run in the last couple of years with just the odd selection problem. A couple of months later 1 engine stopped pumping water. I contacted Al at Dock Partners who supplied the legs for advise 2 weeks later I was again out on the water running on 1 engine when the second pump failed. Al advised that it was extremely unusual and if there was a fault with the impellors he would replace them. I stripped both legs and found the centers of both impellors had slipped and the rubber impellor had split. I replaced them both with ones from the local dealer and slipped the boat back in the water. They both pumped perfectly. With the old impellors in there was always bubbles appearing in the strainer, with the new impellors there is no bubbles just a full flow of water and the engines ran even cooler. I contacted Al and he has supplied 2 new impellors which will come in handy for the next bottom end service. When you deal with suppliers a couple of thousand miles away it is good to have this type of support, fast, reliable and experienced.
    Thanks to Al from Dock Partners and SE.
Working...
X