Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for information

Hello,

I have a hold Glastron CVX 16 SS from 1977 and I've some problems with my SternDrive.
    I would like to know witch elements I need to order to you to replace either the whole Drives or only the lower case.

I've not the drive identification but I've the Engine number : 464 9 841 and the type : Mercruiser 140 (2966cc; 4 cyl.; 181CID)

I'm leaving in Switzerland (Europe) at the following address

Alain Maygeoz
    La Plantaz
    1424 Champagne
    Switzerland

Could you please give me witch element I need to order.
    The price for the elements that I need, the price for the shipping and the delay.

I thanks you in advance for your answer.
    Regards

--
    Alain Maygeoz
    +41 (0)79 659 75 15

Not sure if you received my reply email. The SE106 would be a direct replacement for your drive. Part numbers would be 90-106-01a for the upper and 90-106-02 for the lower. To complete the drive we sell a complete install kit 90-106-03k and the anode kit 90-106-05k. The descriptions and pictures of products are on our online store. To your address it is $170.00 for shipping of the lower and if you purchase the upper and lower shipping to your address is $300.00 USD via fedex. Shipping is usually 5-7 business days. Any other questions please email me at sales@sterndrive.cc

Thank you,

Ericka
    SEI Sales
    Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Request for information - #2

Hello Ericka,

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately I never received your first reply email. But now we can start to discuss.

I've watched on our online store and found the 2 parts listed below, I've few question about it :
      May I order the full Sterndrive ?
      If yes, what is the ordering part ?
      Tu be sure, regarding my Engine number, you have no doubt about the type of replacement kit ? Because if I receive it in Swtzerland and it doesn't work, it will be hard to make an exchange.
      With the price of the shipping, what is included : Fee like TVA and Custom duty in Switzerland ???
      For the payement method, May I use Visa Credit Card ?

When you will answer to me if everything is OK, I will place the order, in the beginning of the next week.

Regards
      Alain M.

Comment

Alain,

Please see the email sent to you. Please let me know if it has not been received.

Thank you,

Ericka
        Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Working...
        X