My new SE106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new SE106

I ordered a new complete SE106 from you guys last summer after my alpha one decided it didn't like the boat anymore. I was a little nervous about the purchase in the beginning, but read a lot of positive comments about your drives on this site as well as other sites.
    It showed up as promised and the packaging was very impressive to say the least. The installation of the unit was no different than pulling the alpha for service.
    I dropped her in the water and followed the break in procedure to a tee. There was a little gear whine which I was prepared for. After the break in period I changed the oil which was very clean and then started running her to see how it performed. The whine is gone, it's very quiet and smooth as silk and I am very happy.
    The funny thing is that when the old alpha was on the boat I always had a difficult time shifting gears, which I thought was a shifter problem. After I installed the new 106 it shifts smooth as silk and I have no problem finding neutral, and this was without making any adjustments.
    Looking forward to this spring and many years of happy boating with this drive.

Thank you,

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad we could be here for you. If you need anything else let us know.

Sales
    Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Working...
    X