Why was I worried??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was I worried??

I bought an SE106 for my 1986 Invader Marine Bowrider boat. The old one let go and I went online and found Sterndrive.cc. I saw they had exactly what I needed. I sent sales an email to ask some questions about the gear ratios and got a reply pretty fast. I called on the phone to order to make sure all was proper. The lady I spoke to was very knowledgeable and confirmed the ratios. I gave them my info, and within a week the two boxes arrived. (I ordered a complete unit and it comes in two boxes)....at first I was worried about putting the two halves together, but again, I got online, looked at the tech support area, and downloaded and printed the instructions (The photos COULD be a little bigger guys)...but overall I was able to get it installed and now a month later, the ole boat has a new lease on life. I am about at my 10 hour mark, so I can start to go full throttle bursts. (They have a really nice card with a break-in procedure on it)
    I am very happy with my purchase and would suggest that others buy the 106 if they have an older model boat. I could not see spending 5000 on a OEM lower unit when the boat itself may only be worth that much... For roughly 1400 I have just as good and I am happy. Keep up the good work SEI and remember, old people like me need larger photos :)

Chris
Working...
X