Great option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great option

I had the upper end of the out drive of my Mercruiser go out , the local marina told me about SEI and what they had to offer. I couldn't be happier with the new utdrive, its through the "break in period" and smooth as glass! I would recommend the SEI option to having a shop rebuild your old outdrive to anyone.
    Bob Hollister
    Townsend, Mt.

My sentiments exactly. I would have paid about 500 bucks more to have the marine shop rebuild the upper housing etc. using the same drive shaft, joints, H joint etc. I would have got a 30 day warranty too. Buying the SE106 upper housing complete got me all new parts, a 3 year warranty and I was on the water in 5 hours of receipt of the new housing unit. I feel comfortable knowing that I have a new drive shaft, new joints, new gears etc. I also feel comfortable knowing that I am covered longer than 30 days.

My local marine mechanic never knew of SEI products. I've given him the information and he'll look it over. He was amazed by the prices and warranty available as opposed to the original equipment Mercruiser stuff.

Comment

Working...
    X