se106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• se106

I have just recived the first drive (se106) I've purchased from SE (7/12/05) the finish is great! (very happy) I will be putting it on a test boat today 7/13/05 and see how it does. I intend to put push this drive to it's limit, and hoping it holds up. Stay tuned, I will post the results and the test boat specs. when I'm done. I should be done on 7/18/05 and this WILL BE INTERESTING!
    www.theboatstore.org

Re: se106

Originally posted by theboatstore
    I have just recived the first drive (se106) I've purchased from SE (7/12/05) the finish is great! (very happy) I will be putting it on a test boat today 7/13/05 and see how it does. I intend to put push this drive to it's limit, and hoping it holds up. Stay tuned, I will post the results and the test boat specs. when I'm done. I should be done on 7/18/05 and this WILL BE INTERESTING!
    www.theboatstore.org
    Well, it held up! You can see the boat,drive & engine spec's at this web site. www.theboatstore.org/wellcraft it only went through 1hr of abuse (after break in) so far, but that is good enough for me. This drive was never intended to be run like this and it preformed great!!! :D :D

Comment

Working...
    X