Boly Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boly Size

I need to know the size of bolt that goes in the front of my lower unit I just purchased from you (Ser# 48510) the old Merc had a bolt attached to the housing with a nut on top. I have the lower installed, but need to find a bolt to go in the front where the lower attaches to the upper. That is all I need to complete the job. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

That bolt is a 7/16-14 x 1-3/4.

Tech support

Comment

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

Drain plug

Does the lower drain plug neeg some kind of gasket or do I install the way it came, with no gasket or washer?
        Originally posted by Flattranch View Post
        I need to know the size of bolt that goes in the front of my lower unit I just purchased from you (Ser# 48510) the old Merc had a bolt attached to the housing with a nut on top. I have the lower installed, but need to find a bolt to go in the front where the lower attaches to the upper. That is all I need to complete the job. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Yes, the drain plug does need a gasket on it. Alot of times it gets stuck in the case, so if you do nor see it on the plug, look to see if it is in the case.

Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X