!st time customer of SEI..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !st time customer of SEI..

Justed ordered 2 complete drives from SEI and could not have been happier.
    There are not alot of times in my life when I have had to spend $2,800 and was please to do so.
    To make a long story short....I had to replace 2 outdrives (Alpha) on my 87 Searay Amberjack. Great boat with great bones. When my marine mechanic came to (build) and install the new units....all in the water I may add he was shocked to see the quality of the drives and the amount of detail in the (intall) package and fit and finish of the units...he could not get over how nice the drives were made. It took us about 5 hours to remove the old drives, build and install the new units....all while standing in waist deep water......fun fun fun....anyway they are on and run great. Just started on the break in period but I am really happy I went with SEI!!! I will be buying the "site bottles" next to make sure the oil levels stay where they should be as well......Also anyone buying new outdrives look into the "outdrive showers" for cooling of the units.....they are very well made and work great as well.....

I am a small dealer and I am happy with the lower units. In fact my Evinrude 250 lower unit got damaged yesterday and I order today one more SEI for my own boat.

Comment

Working...
    X