Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem Selecting Neutral -SE106

A very belated follow up to this issue; I managed to get the drive to shift fairly reliably by slowing the engine idle right back so it was just ticking over - almost stumbling but not to the point where it would die.

I have a very similar issue to the one mentioned in this article. I just received complete SE106, and 90% of the time can not get the drive to shift to neutral from forward. My lower shift cable was a year old, but replaced it anyhow. Still having the issue. There was a adjustment guide sent at the beginning of this thread. Can this be sent to me as well. I to have gone through all adjustments I could find and still am having issue. This was not a issue with my original alpha.

Thanks.

Email tech@sterndrive.cc and ask for the shift document.

Tech Support