Thread: Shipping SEI Outdrive into British Columbia

Default Shipping SEI Outdrive into British Columbia

I am looking at purchasing an SEI116 to replace my Merc leg. Can you tell me what issues other users have envountered with Canadian Customs, eg time and costs. Is there duty on marine products shipped into Canada?

There are duties and taxes due when it is received by you, but I am not sure of the prices. I believe it is around 15 percent, but that is a guess. You should be able to check with the taxing authority there to get an estimate. The time it takes to get there is usually just 2 or 3 days for most areas. If you are very rural area it may take longer. Maybe one of our Canadian customers will chime in with some actual numbers.

Tech Support