Thread: Question On OMC Conversion

Default Question On OMC Conversion

Looking at the parts list, part #13 Upper housing spacer guides, where do they go? . Do you have a photo or diagram?

Thanks.

I just sent you an email with attached Instructions.

It will be from joey@sterndrive.cc

Regards,

Tech Support

Another question. I purchased the mercruiser shift plate, I wired one wire to the negative side of the coil, and the other wire to a ground. However, I’m not getting any spark in the neutral position of the switch, when I move the V up or down I can get the motor to fire. Do I have it wired incorrectly?

It sounds like you ordered the wrong shift plate.

There are 2 different shift plates.

1 comes with the switch normally open.

1 comes with the switch normally closed.

You ordered the one that is normally closed and you need the one that is normally open.

Tech Support
    (813) 925-7127