Other Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Parts

Do your lower units come with Gaskets? Are there any other parts required to replace my current lower unit?

We sell the upper and lower separately. They ship in two boxes, and there is some extra hardware and gaskets required to assemble the halves. We do sell the extra parts that you will need, or you can use them from your old drive.
    Thanks,
    Tech Support
    Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Can you please list the parts that are needed to put the lower and upper units together? I'd rather use new gaskets than the ones already on my unit.

Thanks,
      KineticMedia

Comment

The additional parts needed are:
        Bell housing gasket kit
        Intermediate shift shaft
        Washer
        Cotter pin
        11 nylock nuts
        Anodes
        Anode hardware

You can reuse everything but the gasket set, or you can puchase the kits from us.
        If you have anymore questions feel free to call at 727-461-0811

Thanks,
        Tech Support
        Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Thanks guys, that is exactly what I needed to know.

KineticMedia

Comment

Working...
          X