No announcement yet.

SE116 Counter Rotating...Availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE116 Counter Rotating...Availability?

I will be needing a COUNTER ROTATING SE116 Lower Unit. When will they be available?

Paul

We are working on it as we speak. Hopefully it will be available in the next 4-6 months.

Thank you,
    Tech Support
    Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

COUNTER ROTATING SE116

Do you still plan on announcing a counter rotating drive (SE116)? If so, when might I expect to able to buy one?

Paul

Comment

Yes, we are still working on it. We will start testing within 2 months and should have them available shortly thereafter.

Tech Support
        Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Counter Rotations are AVAILABLE!!! :D

Comment

Dog

Does the dog know the proverb, too?    The little boy did not like the look of the barking dog.    "It's all right," said a gentleman, "don't be afraid. Don't you know the proverb: Barking dogs don't bite?"    "Ah, yes," answered the little boy. "I know the proverb, but does the dog know the proverb, too?"Almost any situation--good or bad --is affected by the attitude we bring to. (Lucius Annaus Seneca, Ancient Roman philosopher)

More Games,joke,aion gold and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.

Comment

Working...
            X