X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty Question

I am considering selling my boat.

My question is:

I purchased an SE106 about 7 months ago from you (btw, it works flawless, thanks!) I want to say in my ad that the outdrive has a 3 year warranty but I wasn't sure if you allow the warranty to transfer to a new buyer.

Can you let me know if it transfers and what I need to do to transfer the warranty if it does.

Thank you,
    Last edited by Sea Ray guy; 08-09-2008, 07:41 PM.
    19' 1987 Sea Ray Sorrento
    4.3 liter HO
    Alpha 1, Gen 1 1.84

The warranty is fully transferable. You do not need to do anything to transfer the warranty. The owner simply has to supply the serial number(s) to SEI for a warranty claim.

Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Support View Post
      The warranty is fully transferable. You do not need to do anything to transfer the warranty. The owner simply has to supply the serial number(s) to SEI for a warranty claim.

Tech Support
      Thank You Very Much!!!!
      19' 1987 Sea Ray Sorrento
      4.3 liter HO
      Alpha 1, Gen 1 1.84

Comment

Thanks very much as well. This is a strong selling feature of the SEI drives!

(I bought a pair of SE106's a month ago that are still 100% brand new, but now I may need to replace a transom assembly today (before I even got to install the SE106s at all!) If I do, then I'll probably want to move to SE116's since I can't get a new perfect condition generation 1 transom assembly any more, so reading this post made me feel much better knowing that I can resell my brand new 106's without fear that the warranty wouldn't transfer.

Much appreciated. SEI is an excellent company to stand behind their drives like this.
        Island

Comment

A kiss

A kiss At a dinner party, the speaker, who was the guest of honor, was about to deliver a speech when his wife sitting at the other end of the table, sent him a piece of paper with the word "KISS" scribbled on it.The guest seated next to the speaker said, "Your wife must love you very much, I see her send you a 'KISS' before you begin your speech."The speaker smiled and explained, "You don't know my wife. The 'KISS' she give me stands for 'Keep It Short, Stupid.'" When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public property. (Thomas Jefferson, American President)

More Games,joke,wow gold and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.

Comment

Working...
          X