Counter Rotation to Regular Rotation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Rotation to Regular Rotation?

I have a pair of 1984 Yamaha 200hp OB's(port is c/r). I am looking at your 400 series replacement lower units. The origional counter rotating lower had a hairline crack since I purchased the boat and has finally let go releasing the propeller, shaft, clutch and gears. I am wondering if a counter rotating unit is in the works at your facilities, or if I can install a regular rotation unit in place of the counter rotating unit. The boat is a custom hull out of Florida (KRC mfg), and has hydraulic steering with the motors 27" on center. Since one prop is gone, I will be replacing with a new matched pair regardless (Yamaha 19M's) Any suggestions or your part number would be greatly appreciated, the motor in question is an L200ETXJ serial # 700309 I believe 25" shaft length. Thanks for any information in advance

We do not have the counter rotations available. It is next on our list, but realistically won't be available until next spring hopefully.

I don't think you would be happy if you put 2 standard rotation drives on the boat. The boat will not handle the same.

Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X