SE116 upper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE116 upper

Recieved 116 upper, very impressed by packageing and speediness of shipping. One thing .... it would not install... after hours of agrivation and measurements, installing my old housing and old shaft with no problem it was determined that my splined shafts were different. The most noticable difference was thet the new shaft has three o rings and my old had two. both shafts engaged the engine thus the splines were the same...... the major difference was in the taper of the shafts . I removed the brand new splined shaft and installed my old shaft utilizing the new u joints. on start up my upper had a whine , however after proper break in ,it is quiet as can be and i am extremely pleased. It is my oppinion a two ring shaft will replace a three ring but it will not work in reverse, the three ring will not replace the two ring due to taper of the shaft. Sales may need to take note of this and ask customer which shaft they currently have. Would have saved me tons of work and time and made me an even happier customer Thanks for a great product. Please send 2xl tshirt to my shipping adress thanks again
Working...
X