Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service

This is my first purchase through SEI and I could not be happier. Well, maybe just a tad. I purchased a 306 for my 89 evinrude 200. I received it very quickly and began the install immediately. There is not really any instructions for the drive shaft as far as lubrication but an e-mail to Justin fixed that within a few minutes. So after I get it on and start to install the prop I notice that the thrust bushing will only go halfway down the shaft???? Another e-mail to Justin (after hours even) quickly found the solution, Evinrude changed the size of that bushing around 1992. So the parts are ordered and I'll be fishing within the week! Overall, the whole experience with SEI was outstanding!! Any questions are handled promptly and thoroughly and shipping was quick. This is exactly the kind of company that this country was built on. Bravo Zulu SEI!

Thanks for the kudos, we appreciate it. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Tech Support

Comment

Just an update to my post. I have had no trouble out of this lower unit and still impressed with quality. Hopefully I can update with the same news next year!

Comment

Working...
      X