My SEI Experience-Complete Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SEI Experience-Complete Set

Bought a 1983 4 Winns boat I/O, my first boat. Took it out couple of times, then the stern started to act up. Took the upper gear case off, found alot of grey shavings and NO lube in it and broken bearings and some water in it. when I took the stern off also found a couple of holes in the bellow. Researched what the bellow was and did. Found out there is NOT supposed to be any water in there if water gets in there it can cause ALOT OF DAMAGE. which it did. Took it to a few a mechanics to get a price to fix it. Both places i went to wanted around $1100.00 and 1yr warranty on parts. I did some research online found SEI an aftermarket for Mercruiser. Read about it and some of the forums from other peples experience sounded like a good deal plus a 3yr warranty. Called the next day found out My mecruiser could be replaced with an sei, so i ordered the complete set upper and lower and other parts that I would need. Ordered it Tuesday and got it Friday morning and was out boating in the bay Saturday morning. Been out there about 5times already and it has been running good. It's time for me to change the lube already 10-20hrs already. SEI got a Great deal got a complete stern for 1200 plus a 3yr warranty and they got it to me quick. Thanks SEI for getting my boat back on the water again.
Working...
X