SEI 116 upper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEI 116 upper

The new SEI 116 upper drive arrived Thursday and I installed it that evening. Everything went well and the drive went on without a glitch. I am very impressed with the service from SEI and the look and fit. I ordered the drive on Tuesday and it was here in Calgary at my door Thursday at 1:00 O'Clock. No import duty as it is manufactured in the U.S. so just shipping and local taxes. I put the boat back in the water Saturday morning and put 5 hours on the drive. It was noisy at first but quieted down as time past. I haven't even missed a day of fishing. I will break it in as recommended and I am confident that the drive will work well as expected. I am very pleased so far...

Steve.

Just wanted to give an update on my SEI drive I purchased and installed in June. I broke the drive in as recommended after installation. I went to Haida Gwaii in late July for three weeks and I put more than 40 hrs on the drive running from the East coast to the West coast at high rpm to get to the fishing areas in Skidegate Channel and Cartwright Sound. It ran flawlessly as I had anticipated. All break in noise quickly disappeared. I am very pleased with the drive and would highly recommend SEI products to anyone...

Steve.

Comment

Working...
    X