awesome service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome service

I purchased a lower unit for my Yamaha. The customer service is second to none. They walk you through the process of ordering to insure you get the right unit for your application. The speed of shipping and ease of installation was great. If you should need assistance their tech support is on point. I had a warranty issue and it was a breeze to correct. shortly after my break-in period I noticed oil in the water pick up vents. I called SEI and they picked up my lower unit. I was told there would be a 8-10 day turn around on it. They had it done and sent back within 5 days. The quality of the unit is as good if not better than Yamaha. My issue could have happen with a genuine Yamaha unit and I know for sure that it would not have been that easy and painless with their warranty department. Not to mention Yamaha only has a one year warranty on replacement drives, SEI has a no questions THREE year. It was very easy to talk to someone and get the problem solved. I have made several calls to SEI both before and after I purchased the lower unit, they are extremely eager to help you and answer any questions. this customer is extremely happy
Working...
X