What a relief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a relief!

What a relief to find a company that looks out for the little guy.My original lower unit had spun the forward gear bearing race and my options were to replace the housing and to put the same 30 year old parts back in it.Lucky for me I found SEI Marine.For a reasonable price I got a brand new lower unit for my 200 HP Mercury outboard from 1984.I don't think I would have enjoyed paying 2,800$ for a new Mercury unit.The order process was easy.Called tech support to make sure I ordered the right unit,then it arrived at my front door in a couple of days.Unit was well packaged to avoid damage.Got the unit out of the box and man was she a beauty.Now it makes the rest of the motor look bad.I guess I will have to deal with that later.Installed unit this past weekend.Easy to install and sure looks great!I would definitely recommend SEI to anyone looking to save money and get a quality part to boot!Looking forward to when SEI gets into the outboard motor part business and gives some of the parts companies a run for their money,like Sierra,GLM and others.Great product,can't wait to get back on the water.Thanks SEI!
Working...
X