Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEI experience - awesome help over the phone, shipment very quick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEI experience - awesome help over the phone, shipment very quick!

I needed to replace my upper stern drive for my alpha1 gen 2 on my 2004 Chaparral 204 ssi. I talked with my dealer parts Manager where I bought my boat to get his opinion as I referred him to your website and the listed 3 year warranty for a NEW upper unit. He agreed it was the best thing around, and He would do it him self rahter than ordering the much more expensive MERCRUISER brand. He asisted mt to determine the 1.62 gear ratio I needed, and I then found the upper unit through Amazon. Separate phone calls to SEI to get an approximate shipping time were dead on, as I received my unit carefully packed withing the quoted 2 days. THe following weeked, my upper unit was installed, and I am almost trhought the break-in periond now, just as the season is winding down here in VA.
    I am thoroughly impressed with the help provided by the SEI staff, and the obvious quality of my new unit! My family is very happy that we have been able to get our boat back in the water for a few end of season boat trips. I hughly recommend SEI if you need a beeter deal than the high priced, lower warranty brand your boat probably came stock with from your manufacturer!
Working...
X