SE 106 Is this the one I need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE 106 Is this the one I need?

I have a 1981 Tiara with Mercury 260. Eng.#5772056 lower unit # 5723178. Just trying to make sure which unit to buy. Planning on buying the complete unit. Upper and lower.
    Thanks,
    captbuddy

I found another number on the upper unit. It is 5499462.
    Thanks,
    captbuddy

Comment

You want the SE106 with a 1.47 ratio. http://www.sterndrive.cc/mm5/merchan...lphaSterndrive

You may also want the install kit and the anode kit. Scroll down on the above page to see them.

Thanks,

Tech Support

Comment

Thanks. As soon as I locate a trailer to purchase I'll make my order to be drop shipped to my mechanic in Panama City, Fl. From the time of order, how long will it take to recieve it in Panama City. Need to plan my travel before hand.
        Thanks,
        captbuddy

Comment

Should just be two business days.

Tech Support

Comment

Trim Cylinders

I will also need the port and starboard trim cylinders. Can you tell me which ones to order? Should I call in my order or what. Ready to order.
            captbuddy

Comment

Do you know if you have two trim lines going to each cylinder that are next to eachother, or is there one fitting at the front and one at the rear. We only make the cylinder that has one at the front and one at the rear. That is the 9b-102-01. You can order by phone, or online.

Tech Support

Comment

Trim Cylinder

I have the ones with the two lines on each coming in at the back. Would you know what I need to ask for when I order them from somewhere? Do you know where I should order them from?

Comment

The OE number for that cylinder is 45706a14. GLM Marine also makes an aftermarket one. Their number is 21980.

Some people use our cylinders and buy a hose kit, it is just important to note that the bottom line may interfere with the upper unit cavitation plate if so equipped. It may require clearancing the cavitation plate, or turning the cylinder upside down.

Tech Support

Comment

Trim Cylinders

Are you saying the original cylinders might not work with the new unit I buy from SEI?

Comment

The original cylinders will definately work. If you try to put the cylinders that I offer, then you may run into problems. If you order the OE or the GLM part numbers I posted above, you should be fine.

Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                      X