Resealing upper and lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resealing upper and lower

Good morning, new to the forum. Just purchased a used SE106 as my old Alpha 1 blew the upper gears. Since I don't trust anyone I'm doing a complete reseal of the upper and lower and new water pump kit. Don't want problems later. My question is does the SE106 have the large and small preload spacers on the drive gear yoke or not. Just checking before I take them apart because I'll have to get an in.lb. torque to reassemble. Mine was an older unit so I didn't need one, just used to torque nut to 80 ft.lbs. Thanks for the help. P.S. Have purchased many parts from your company and very pleased with the products and the Prices. Thanks. Richy

Ours is the newer style, so it does not utilize the small spacer. You will need the dial torque wrench to get it set properly. Like this: http://m.ebay.com/itm/360626998472
    A clicker type torque wrench would not work because you need to measure rolling torque not break away torque.

Tech Support

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply. New the clicker type doesn't work for this, will have to borrow a dial one from a friend. Thanks for the help. Richy

Comment

Working...
      X