pre-alpha transom seal kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-alpha transom seal kit

I have a 78 sleekcraft with the pre-alpha R drive. each trim cylinder does have two lines. My question is, will your Transom seal kit # 9A-108 fit this drive, and if not do you have one. additionalky I was hoping you could tell me whether the SE106 internals (bearings and seals) would fit this drive, as its not an alpha i doubt this tho.
    This is really my fathers boat and hes spending the money to do all the work, im trying to convince him it'd be worth the cost of buying your drive, but hed rather rebuild his although his upper is seized and he'd likely have to find a rebuildable one. Ive made him aware of your uppers as well, but he's just too cheap.

The bellows kit will fit your older model wityh one exception. The u-joint bellows has a ridge on it where some of the older ones did not. I have heard of people slicing the ridge off with a razor blade to make it work.

Som of the internals are different. The upper is identical, but the lower uses some different bearings and the gears are also different. The seals are the same.

Thanks,

Tech Support
    Brunswick Corporation is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) is not affiliated with the Brunswick Corporation and is not authorized to sell or service Brunswick products.

Comment

Working...
    X