tim cylinder parts and prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tim cylinder parts and prop

I ordered a complete upper and lower SE-106 for my 1988 Sea Ray Seville. I forgot the thrust bushing on the back side of the prop and promply trashed the prop and lower unit housing. You folks graciously replaced the lower unit housing at your cost (much to my surprise) and I re-installed the lower unit. Old Man Winter arrived by the time I got that dobe so I put the boat up before trying it out. My question is....do you sell props, if so which one is proper for this boat (3.0 liter)? do you sell the proper hardware to re-mount a prop, I don't want to do that again! and lastly, somehow I lost part of the trim cylinder rubber bushing that mounts the cyclinder ro the tramsom and drive ( the acorn nut backed off and I lost the outside washer and rubber). Do you sell kits to change these also?

Again, thanks for all your help in the past Mark

For the prop, you should try to use an online prop calculator. I believe Mercruiser has on there website. As far as buying one from us, we do not have the prop hardware, only the prop. You might want to purchase a prop with all of the hardware included from someone like West Marine.

For the bushings, we offer this kit : http://www.sterndrive.cc/Merchant2/m...serTrimBushing

Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X