Another SEI Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another SEI Fan

I just received my new SE106 upper housing assembly on Saturday morning. Dropped it off at the marine shop who was working on my boat. We were on the water in 3 hours later. Went through the 10 hour break in period adn am now ready to change out the oil.
    Thanks for making such a great product at half the cost of the other guy. Boating is expensive enough without paying double to an OEM for major components.

My question is my SE106 came in a nice plain looking cardboard box packed in styrofoam. There were no instructions, no break in instructions, no decals on the upper housing and no decals in the box. D they not come in the box??

Our units ship out in a white box with our Logo on it as well as our website information. The drive itself has a break in tag attached to the upper and they have decals on the drive. The instructions are available on our website.

I do not see your name as someone who purchased from us, so you must have purchased from someone else. I have no idea why there wouldn't be any labels on it. Was there a serial number plate on the unit?

Tech Support

Comment

I'll lok at it tonight when I get home. It came in a plain brown box with no logos, no instructions, no tag on the unit etc. I think I saw your logo and serieal number on a boss cast on the inside of the unit. Is there someone else who makes a mercruiser aftermarket replacement upper housing unit complete??

Comment

Working...
      X